Learn how new and existing customers get a free Samsung Galaxy S22 when you trade-in a Galaxy smartphone. Any year. Any condition.
†5G req’s compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Limited time offer.
You’ll need to:
Then you’ll get:
- Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
- Activate/keep postpaid eligible unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- Trade-in an eligible smartphone within 30 days of activation.
- Up to $800 in bill credits with eligible smartphone trade-in
Qualifying Installment Plan:
- Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied in equal amounts over the term of installment agreement. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or the max credit amount as defined above.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the remaining balance on the installment agreement for the device purchased.
- For new lines, if you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for the additional $5/mo. Next Up upgrade feature.
- Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (36-mo. term from $20.56/mo. up to $52.78/mo. based on device purchased) Other installment options may be available and vary by location.
- $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors.
Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
Eligible Purchased Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S22
- Samsung Galaxy S22+
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Google Pixel 6 Pro
This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan and trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs. Eligible trade-in devices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
To qualify for $800 credit, trade-in must have min. $35 trade-in value before device condition questions have been answered.
Apple iPhone: 7, 7 Plus, SE (2 nd gen), 8, 8+, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone SE (3 rd Gen)
Samsung Galaxy: S, S 4G, S Aviator, SL, S Blaze, S Duos, S Duos 2, S Glide, SII, SII HD, SII LTE SII Plus, SII Skyrocket, SII X, SIII, SIII Mini, SIII Mini VE, S Lightray 4G, S Plus, S Relay, S Showcase, S Vibrant, S3 Neo, S4, S4 Active, S4 BE, S4 Duos, S4 Mini, S4 Triband, S4 X, S4 Zoom, S5, S5 Mini, S5 Sport, S5 Active, S6, S6 Active, Edge+ Duos, S6 Edge, S6 Edge TD, S6 Edge+, S7, S7 Active, S7 Edge, S8, A50, A50s, A51, A70, S8+, S9, S9+, S9+ Duos, A71, A71 5G, S10, S10+, S10 5G, S10e, S10 Lite, Note, Note II, Note3, Note3 Neo, Note4, Note4 Duos, Note4 S, Note Edge, Note5, Note5 Duos, Note7, Note8, Note9, Note10, S20, S20 5G, S20+, Note10+, Note10+ 5G, Z Flip, S20 FE, S20 FE 5G, S21 5G, XCover Pro, Fold, Fold 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, Note20, Note20 Ultra 5G, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G, ZFold2 5G, Z Flip3 5G, Z Fold3 5G, S22, S22+, S22 Ultra
Google: Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, Pixel 4, 4 XL, 4a, Pixel 5, 5a
LG: Stylo6, V50 ThinQ™, V60 ThinQ™, WING™ 5G
OTHER: Moto Z4, Razer 2, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren, Nord10, Asus Rog Phone2, Moto Edge+, Moto Z4, OnePlus 8 5G, OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T, OnePlus 8T+, moto razr 5G, ZTE Red Magic 3, Microsoft Surface Duo, OnePlus 9 5G, OnePlus 9 Pro 5G, moto g stylus 5G
- As long as you have a qualified Business Agreement for Corporate Responsibility User line of service, you can also buy on a 24-month, 30-month, or 36-month Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. from $30.84/mo. up to $79.17/mo.; 30-mo from $24.67/mo. up to $63.34/mo.; or 36-mo. from $20.56/mo. up to $52.78/mo. based on device purchased) and credits are applied over term of installment agreement.
- You’ll need a qualified wireless plan (minimum $60/mo. for new AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan before discount; or for a 5G-capable plan, min. $75/mo. for AT&T Business Unlimited Starter before discounts.). NOTE: For this offer, an Unlimited plan is not required for busines customers. However, 5G devices require a compatible unlimited plan for 5G access.
- Activation fee waived for business accounts.
- See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans. Retired unlimited plans may also qualify (excluding prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans). Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. For plans available to business customers, see https://www.business.att.com/categories/mobile-rate-plans.html.
- If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit. See att.com/tradein for terms.
- To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
- Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
- To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
- If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
- You have 14 days (30 days for FirstNet Agency Paid customers) (30 days for business customers) to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
- Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.